Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Max

Oh where to begin. Max is the definition of being a boy and being 2. He throws major fits when he doesn't get his way, he giggles when he farts, he loves to play with cars, trucks and balls and he is about as cute as they come. He is very proud to show off his little sister, talks every second he is awake, watches Mickey Mouse and Toy Story daily, and has a big sweet tooth (just like his momma!) He is amazingly entertaining, a very good sleeper, quite a flirt and says a prayer before every meal. He loves to play with his cousins and hates to go to daycare. He eats his body weight in fruit every week, likes to go bye bye and wants popcorn when we go to Target. He loves clothing with monsters and likes to "scare" himself with said monsters by letting out a little "ahh, I scare Nax" when he gets a chance. He is possessive over his toys, food, milk cups, and his blanket. If I call him silly, gross, goofy, crazy, etc... he is quick to correct saying "no, I not _____, I Nax." I don't know how he got so cute but I consider myself lucky to get to be his mommy:)









No comments:

Post a Comment